Monday 25 April 2011

Brainstroming Ideas


Sunday, 6 MARCH 2011


Brainstroming Ideas

For my experiment I had a few ideas. I was faced with the challenge of deciding what I would choose. I came to conclusion that it had to be something that would appeal to me so that I wouldn't loose interest and could also further my knowledge in that area aswell as the fact that on the notification it informs us that the most successful research projects are those that hold some interest for the student. For example the topic sport, I chose sport as it is something I love and enjoy doing and do pretty much every day of the week. I narrowed it down to my two favourite sports. Soccer or Rugby. I decided on soccer because it gave me a wider range of possibilities that I could do for an experiment. Also between the final 2 questions I had, the soccer experiment I could do seeing as I don't have a leather, fabric or rubber football that I would need to perform the Rugby experiment. Luckily though I do have soccer boots, sneakers aswell as being able to kick the ball barefoot so I can go foward with my experiment. I have attached a picture my brainstorming below which contains the final 2 questions that I would base my experiment off, I did have other questions but these were what helped me to decide what I would experiment. 

Brainstorm done on "bubbl.us" 

No comments:

Post a Comment